An in depth home inspection helps you make an informed decision
A home inspection will give you peace of mind along with knowledge and information about the homes condition to make an educated decision when moving forward with the buying process. On Point Home Inspections LLC provides an in depth, detailed report that includes pictures, any deficiencies or areas of concern found along with maintenance and safety items. The report also includes general info about the house, helpful tips and water, electric, gas shut off locations so you know where to find them in case of an emergency.
Also called pre-purchase inspection, this professional home inspection is a great way to build confidence that you are choosing the right home and also give you some bargaining power to negotiate for some repairs that may be needed. All of the home inspections we provide come with a detailed and easy to read report that includes pictures, defects found, maintenance items, general info about the house including shut off locations of the water, gas and electric. All of my home inspections adhere to the strict standards of practice written by the State of Arizona. Call today to schedule an inspection
A pre listing inspection helps you pinpoint any issues or repairs needed prior to listing your home so you can address the repairs for a successful, higher value sale. A pre listing inspection from On Point Home Inspections also
- Eliminates any surprises the buyer may find. Fixing any issues prior to listing could cut out negotiations of repairs
- Having an inspection and fixing issues prior to listing gives the buyer more interest in your house which usually turns into a higher offer.
- This gives the buyer a sense of transparency from you (the seller) which establishes trust and helps in the smooth sale of your house.
- Allows you to have more time to make any repairs needed instead of being rushed to get them done before closing while the buyer is waiting.
Before you know it almost a year has gone by since you purchased your NEW home. This usually means the warranty is about to expire. This is a perfect opportunity to get your big investment inspected for any defects prior to your manufacturer warranty expiration. Call to schedule an inspection.
Do you have tenants moving out and need to to assess or document any damage they are leaving behind? Or do you have a new renter moving in and need a report with pictures to document the condition prior to them moving in? This inspection is a perfect way to keep the report and look back at these details month or even years later when they are ready to move out. Need a rental inspection? Call today to schedule.
If you own a home then I’m sure you know there is a continuous need for maintenance and small repairs to keep the house in good shape. If maintenance and small repairs get overlooked or forgotten they can turn into bigger, more costly repairs quickly. Having a home maintenance check by On Point Home Inspections can help you understand how your home is performing. With my previous construction background and training as a home inspector I can help you to:
- Provide you with info and tips to maintain and preserve the different components of your home to prevent costly repairs.
- -Walk you through any areas in need of maintenance or repairs and alert you to any safety concerns.
- -Help you to set up or improve your home maintenance plan.